Swipe (SCAM) Bid)They claim to be a government auction and there is no indication that I was going to be charge $150!!!Totally vague site which offered me no help and the live chat was useless as I was basically blown off by Amanda so I contacted my bank and hopefully they will do some sort of investigation because I can't afford this charge.
I only thought I was signing up and the cc info was only if you decided to bid! I am unemployed and this is just another slap in the face!
These people are unhelpful.This just happen to me literally 10 mins ago and I have no idea what to do!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "My wife baked the lasagna meat lovers lasgana. When i started eating it a BIG piece of cheese was on my fork. I thought to myself..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."
- "Cannot connect to Smilebox suddenly after a 6 year membership. They have no one to help you and you are at the mercy of communicating with them only online. They..."