Tremonton, Utah

Swipebids.com is a complete scam.You are charged $150 when you register.

I called customer service when I realized I would have a monthly charge of $11.95, but I was shocked to discover the initial charge of $150. The customer service representative told me the information was there when I entered my credit card information, but it is was, it was well hidden.

This "auction" website is an absolute scam.

When I tried to go back to the registration page to see if I could find information on the initial charge, I could not get back to it..Don't be fooled by this website.

Had an Experience with SwipeBids?

Comments

This scam is operated by Jesse Willms, a Canadian who has been doing this successfully for awhile now.If you are scammed,immediately report your credit card as stolen,cancel it to avoid future charges.Then contact the Federal Trade Commission, the attorney general of your state & file formal complaints.You can contact your better business bureau but they have almost zero influence as this scam is located out of the USA in the U.K. & Canada.This assclown needs to be stopped immediately as what they are doing is damnable whether illegal or not.

fffffffuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk them!!!!!!!!! :( :(